ASTRONOVA PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION
AstroNova® Product Identification provides labeling solutions for a competitive edge. From tabletop label printers to industrial label presses and specialty printers, our customers minimize label warehousing expenses and experience greater flexibility in packaging operations; improving their ability to identify, track, and market their products.
With decades of experience QuickLabel® provides the best solution for tabletop label printing systems. Our label printers, software, label media and ink are designed to work in harmony. From vibrant product labels to GHS certified labels, we understand your needs. With our easy to use color label printing systems, you save time, gain flexibility and increase sales. Other products include barcode printers, and labeling software that allow businesses to print their own labels on-demand and just in time. QuickLabel has continued to develop innovative labeling solutions specifically for manufacturers and processors who want to print product labels in-house. These printing solutions are ideal for processors and manufacturers in the food , cosmetics and personal care, chemical processing, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries.
QuickLabel branded products include:
- QL-800 – The Custom Product Labeling Printer That Works On Your Time
- QL-240 – Making Color Printing Affordable for Wide Format Labeling
- Kiaro!® K-100 – Create Quality Custom Labels On-Demand and In-House
- Kiaro!® K-50 – Compact Label Printer for Professional, Narrow-Width Labels
- QL-111 – Industrial Color Label Printer Designed to Eliminate the Need for Preprinted Labels
- Kiaro!®D K-200D – Digital Label Printer for Large, Durable Labeling
- QLS-4100 Xe – Industrial Quality Thermal Transfer Label Printer with Proven Reliability
- QL-30 & QL-60 – Compact, Monochrome High-Speed Thermal Transfer Printers
- Label and ink supplies
- Software and accessories
With its broad range of entry-level, mid-range, and high-performance tabletop label printers, QuickLabel provides customers with a continuous path to upgrade to new products.
Since 2012, TrojanLabel™ has globally revolutionized color printing technology with the production of digital color label presses and specialty printing systems for a broad range of end markets. Products include an advanced digital label printing press, and overprinting system that allow label converters and manufacturers to print labels or print high quality, 4-color print directly onto flat ink absorbing surfaces including cardboard, paper bags, flat wooden planks. Along with the stand alone color label presses, they offer a digital color print station OEM modules for label converters, print shops, brand owners, contract packaging and the secondary labels/logistics markets, secondary labels/logistics market manufacturers as well as many others. TrojanLabel has become the obvious choice for anyone considering an industrial or specialty printing systems and continues to develop innovative solutions specifically for industrial printing applications.
TrojanLabel branded products include:
- Trojan™ T2-C – First Tabletop Press Designed with Full Capacity of a Larger Press
- Trojan™ T2 – Professional Digital Label Press For Affordable High Volume Label Production
- Trojan™ T3-OP – Overprinting Systems Designed for Converters & Manufacturers
- Trojan™ T4 – Professional Label Press & Finishing System for Compact Production
TrojanLabel products are known for their innovative design and superior performance.